Downloadable PDFs: REQUEST SAMPLES
FireGuard is now approved by the California State Fire Marshal (W.U.I.)
Protect your family and protect your investment. FireGuard™ is designed to give you the additional protection against one of Mother Nature’s most challenging elements — FIRE. As building codes change, and communities build further into forested areas, a higher level of fire protection will be — or already is — required for new and existing home developments.
FireGuard™ is a Class A (formerly Class 1) certified wood exterior trim and fascia product with a flame spread speed of less than 25. This enhanced product is coated with an intumescent material which expands when fire attacks the home, helping to provide the additional time need to evacuate.
FireGuard™ has been tested and approved by the State of California-Office of the State Fire Marshal and received Intertek - Warnock Hersey certification. FireGuard™ is the desired trim and fascia product for builders in all areas, including those with various Wildland Urban Interface (W.U.I.) fire code requirements (Cal. State Fire chapter 7A).
- 1”, 5/4”, & 2” Fascia
- Window Trim / Door Trim
- Garage Door Liner
- Column and Post Wrap
- Rake/Frieze Board
- Porch or Deck Balusters
- Class A Fire Rated with a flame spread or surface burn rating of less than 25
- Tested and approved in accordance with SFM-12-7-A-3 Under Eave Systems
- Superior 15 year substrate warranty adds security and dependability
- Less costly than comparable Class A rated cement or composite trims
- Flood Coated on all 6 sides and End-sealed for better yardability
- End cuts can be sealed with any latex primer/topcoat
- Fully transferable top-coat warranties available